Silran's Playground

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The monkey see monkey do syndrome

Here is what I think is amusing...I submitted a design for a logo at 99designs.com for a company called Statrad.  The image at the link below represents the artwork previous to my entry.

http://99designs.com/contests/27446/entries/91

Then came my design:
 
Most entries previous to this were eliminated.  After that this is what the designs ended up looking like:


 
See a pattern?  This happened after I got some positive comments on my design.  My design is still in the running but so are all the ones afterwards which look like :-/
So much for originality on their part eh?
This is the final design based on their requests for a difference in color and removing the dots, which some people afterward didn't pay attention to.

 
Not sure if it's any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment